This tutorial will guide you through the registration of your ePaper Management account if you will be attending but not presenting at the conference.
1. Go to the ePaper Management site.
Alternatively, you can simply click the
Register button on the ICST website, which will redirect you to the ePaper Management site.
2. Below the login form, click
Sign up here.
3. Enter your details and click
Submit to create your account.
4. Your account has been created and your user ID and password will be emailed to you. Once you have received your user ID and password, log into your newly created account.
5. Click on your name in the top-right corner of the page and select
My Paper Submission.
6. Click the
Type of presentation and then click
You should now be registered as a non-presenter. If you still require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Ready to register? Registration is open to non-presenters even after the submission deadline has passed. Register now to attend the conference as a non-presenter.Register now