- artificial intelligence
- web technology
- software engineering and software testing
- image processing
- computer vision
- computational sciences
- data sciences
- computer graphics
- soft computing
- parallel computating
- modeling and simulation
- biomedical sciences
- game design
- mobile computation
Please note that for Computer Symposium, there is no Abstract Submission
Deadline of full paper submission
Notification of acceptance
Camera Ready Submission
Submission and Publication
Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for uploading to the IEEE Xplore digital library. Please follow the author guideline for IEEE Publication!
- PAPER SUBMISSION FOR REVIEW
- The Paper MUST be in English.
- Paper's topic should conform to the scope of the conference/symposium
- The submitted paper is at least of 4 pages and no more than 6 pages with A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from submission to IEEE Xplore.
- Full paper must be submitted through EDAS System (https://edas.info/N23516). Please make sure the link followed by the conference code in EDAS: N23516.
- FINAL SUBMISSION for ACCEPTED PAPERS, please do the following steps:
- Please ensure that the paper of A4 Paper size conforms to the standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- Validated and Converted your paper in PDF format to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs through PDF Express
- Submit your papers in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs to ICST2017 through EDAS
- Fill out electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) through EDAS
Chairman: Dr. tech. Khabib Mustofa, S.Si., M.Kom.
Secretary: Dr.Eng. Sunu Wibirama, S.T., M.Eng.
- Afiahayati, S.Kom., M.Cs., Ph.D
- Muslim Mahardika, S.T., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Dr.Eng. Adhika Widyaparaga, S.T., M.Biomed.E.
Dr.Eng. Sunu Wibirama